June 25, 2009

Mourning Michael

seems like I only post here when someone famous passes away... maybe time to change the blog title? "Inspired? Or just creeped out by death?" maybe "...Or outta body experiences?" any suggestions?

anyway, Michael Jackson has been a thorn in my ears for a long time now -- listening now to the few songs I've allowed on my iTunes reveals the amazing talent, but it's hard to reconcile with the (are they still alleged?) criminal/creepiness charges. Not that Elvis was a saint, and Willie openly partakes in the finest of smoking products, but somehow it was different, and I had a hard time listening to his music.

For today though, an abbreviated playlist, set on repeat and cranked so I know it won't be long until the neighbors start throwing rocks. Or start up a block party/memorial soul train dance...

I Want You Back The Jackson 5

ABC The Jackson 5

The Love You Save The Jackson 5

I'll Be There The Jackson 5

Never Can Say Goodbye The Jackson 5

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town The Jackson 5

Off the Wall Michael Jackson

Rock With You Michael Jackson

Thriller Michael Jackson

Beat It Michael Jackson

Black or White Michael Jackson

Man In the Mirror Michael Jackson

P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) Michael Jackson

The Way You Make Me Feel Michael Jackson

Bad Michael Jackson

Remember the Time Michael Jackson

No comments: