April 4, 2009

Ahhhh... spring break. Not since I was 15 or so have I welcomed and appreciated this little slice of (relatively) free time -- I do have one assignment due today, and the credential program starts back up a week from Tues, but until them I'm hoping for sun, sun, and more sun (as well as son, son, and son: I miss my boys!)... we're taking the boards and books to the beach and just relaaaaaaaaxing...

This reminds me of my first Christmas without being in retail sales; after 20+ years of trying to just survive (and generate maximum profit) during the most "wonderful time of the year" it was nice to actually breathe in and enjoy the season.

let's see what "shuffle" has to get my sleeping uglies up and out of bed --

  1. "In A Sentimental Mood" Duke Ellington
  2. "Looking For James Joyce's Grave" Andy White
  3. "Worse Comes To Worst" Billy Joel
  4. "Grace" Moby
  5. "To Love Somebody" Bee Gees
  6. "Losing Keys" Jack Johnson
  7. "You Know What She's Like" Derailers
  8. "Real Love" Mary J. Blige
  9. "Radio Free Europe" R.E.M.
  10. "These Dreams of You" Van Morrison

No comments: