November 26, 2008

The Crash of '08

The hard drive, just like my chorizo burrito-addled heart will someday, came crashing to a grinding, screeching, obliterating stop.

So the bad, and expensive, news is it had to be replaced.

More bad news: I only backed up my photos and iTunes, so all else is gone, gone, gone...

Good news: reinstalled the iTunes, bad news: did it twice and now have doubled every single song...

good news: get to make all new playlists while deleting those doubled every single song...

ok, I knew I had Inka Dinka Do but what about...*

Rapid Roy (The Stock Car Boy) ?
Fly Trapped In A Jar ?
Bom Bom Bom ?
Sheep ?
The Cannonball Run Theme ?
Lunch Box/Odd Sox ?
She came in Through the Bathroom Window ?
I Love You, You Imbecile ?






*a free book from my shelves if you can sing 'em all...

3 comments:

Slim said...

I have never heard of any of those songs.

And, didn't you JUST buy your computer?

Mr. Nauton said...

That was my new use-only-for-school-not-to-check-ESPN-during-class laptop; the old (3 yrs is old?) home one full of everything is the one that gave up the ghost...

And you should be able to hum one of those tunes, or does Hubby need Abbey Road for Christmas?

Slim said...

He probably does, but I'm not a huge Beatles fan. I know, it's sacrilegious but they're just not my favorite. As a matter of fact, I don't even know which song is theirs.