November 16, 2008

Things I should stop doing soon so I don't regret not stopping sooner...

  1. eating so much -- despite still looking good, I've gotta be up over 220, and the kids are going to be curious about their Halloween candy bags any day now. Shoot, at the rate I'm going they'll soon be curious about the cat...
  2. saying "whatever you want, my love" -- she either hates it and we argue mis-communicate in sarcastic tones or she says "ok" and we end up wandering through another *%#@$&in' mall...
  3. watching Dexter -- when that evil entity called Netflix sends a season's worth of discs, do we have to watch them in one sitting? in the dark? until it's very late at night? and very dark? Confessions of a wimp (I prefer "more sophisticated and culturally evolved"): I avert my eyes when the cellophane comes out...
  4. random blogs -- 90% I can't read due to language difficulties, as in they ain't in English, 10% I shouldn't read, as in I can't hit the back button quick enough, and the other 10% never reply to my utterly witty comments...
  5. making lists -- letting my mind wander when I should be studying. Or eating. Or making sure that guy from Dexter isn't hiding behind the couch...

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I like your blogs....random or not.